CDWS welcomes legitimate foreign dive professional in
1. If you are resident in
a. You must be working for a legitimate Ministry of Tourism licensed dive operation,
b. You must have your employer (the dive operation) apply for a working permit in
c. You must have a professional CDWS ID card.
2. If you are not a resident of
a. This means you are an External Instructor (EI) and you are bring your own clients and students,
b. Of course you may conduct diving activities with them in
c. The (EI) is a dive pro providing diving services in Egypt - for members of a legitimate foreign based dive club/organization (such as your training agency, BSAC clubs from UK, VDST clubs from Germany or dive clubs and organizations around the world) through a legitimate MOT licensed operationin Egypt,
d. You and your group (students or divers) are clients and you do not need to apply or obtain a working permit nor a CDWS pro card,
e. EI teaching or organizing special occasional trips and/or courses in your operation; the technical manager - of the legitimate dive operation in
• Valid professional instructor qualification and an official lD, Valid insurance,
• The client of the service provider (being here the EI) must be registered in the dive operation entry files as a "client" - i.e. all documentation (liability forms, etc.) needed for clients must be fulfilled,
• Finally, the client of the service provider (being here the EI) if buying an organized diving activity should be supplied by the provider with a dive leader that will supervise the overall activity,
• The manager of a licensed operation is responsible and perfectly capable of making the right professional decisions based on the qualification of the diverts) and/or EI, their proof of experience and how recently they dived, divers' capabilities, the dive location, weather conditions, etc.
Along with this line; an orientation dive (or a check dive) or a dive leader that will supervise the overall activity may be required;especially if the location and activity's safety concerns require it in order to ensure the safety of clients. This - of course - is the decision of the technical manager.